PSI » Consulting services
Over its lifespan, PSI has consulted with many industrial concerns. Our areas of work have included:
- Mathematica interface to laboratory equipment
- Graphics, especially very large images with attendant performance issues
- Numerical solutions, such as fast matrix algebra, ODEs, lattice models, and FFT applications
- Biological and biomedical software
- Computational physics and chemistry
- Large-scale computations, clustering, volunteer networks
For its contracts with industrial clients, PSI normally supplies a client-requested combination of
a) Technical paper (either in white paper or journal style)
b) Support code, typically C, C++, Obj-C, or Mathematica
c) Performance graphs, etc. for delivered code
PSI enjoys its reputation as an algorithm company per se, rather than just a software company. Accordingly, we put as high an importance on deliverables of type (a) above as on type (b).
For discussion of custom algorithms, related consulting, options for fee schedules, et cetera, contact us.